A full stack web development course covers the end-to-end process of building and deploying web applications. It typically includes the following topics:
What you will learn?
- Back-end Development: Server-side technologies like Node.js, Ruby on Rails, PHP, and Python for building the application logic and API.
- Database Management: Database technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL for storing and retrieving data.
- Web Server: Deployment and management of web servers, such as Apache and Nginx.
- Version Control Systems: Using Git for version control and collaboration.
- Web Security: Overview of common web security threats and techniques for protecting web applications.
- Agile Development: Methodologies for managing and delivering software development projects.
- Project-based learning: Practical exercises, case studies, and hands-on projects to help students apply what they have learned.
The objective of the course is to equip students with the skills and knowledge needed to design, build, and deploy dynamic, interactive web applications.